In Her Studio takes readers on a tour through the creative spaces and lives of female artists, designers and makers. They share the places where they create and tell us the stories behind developing their spaces. Within the magazine you will discover studios from an array of artists, with helpful advice for your own creative space, practice, and exercises to jump start your creativity and so much more!
In the Autumn 19 issue, step inside more than 20 creative studio spaces including “The Candy Cave” where dolls come to life, an awe-filled weaving studio, and discover floor to ceiling inspiration.
Inside the Autumn 2019 Issue:
- Katrina Rodabaugh — author of the hit book "Mending Matters" — shares her charming Art Barn where she holds sustainable style retreats and workshops.
- Jewellery artist Laura Niblack of The Wild Pine invites us into her rustic New England studio.
- Explore the ephemera-filled creative space where Michelle Geller's art journals come to life.
- Marvel over the intricate wooden looms and boldly coloured fibres in Kayla Power's weaving studio.
- Learn how the city of Brooklyn serves as a limitless studio for embroidery artist Krystle Collins.
Purchase the current issue and any future issues online and in store.